Information about the Statutory Tests your Child Will Take
During their time at primary school your child will participate in a number of statutory tests. At Northern Federation we aim to make these tests as pressure free as possible and ensure that children know that it is about trying their best and that their progress in learning is their own journey.
Find further information click on the pages to the left for the following statutory tests that your child sits whilst at Primary School:
- Reception Baseline (Reception) - completed in Autumn 1
- Phonics Screening (Year One) - Completed in June
- Key Stage One SATs (Year Two) - Completed in May
- Multiplication Check (Year Four) - Completed in June
- Key Stage Two SATs (Year Six) - Completed in May